THE MINDLESS OBSERVATIONS OF A BIG TRUCK DRIVER WITH HIS TRUCK IN HIGH GEAR AND HIS MIND IN NEUTRAL.

my lights are on,but is anybody home?

Friday, May 21, 2010

the H word

I know using the H word is frowned upon, but I can't think of an acceptable synonym. I HATE this guy and all he stands for. As predicted he will be the worst president in history.
                                                                                                                                                                                                            I HATE this woman and all she stands for.

2 comments:

  1. if you need analysis from me, you clearly spend too much time viewing the Huffington Post as if it's reference material, and not enough time with you're eyes open, viewing the bigger picture. people much better versed than I am have put together quite compelling analysis.

    ReplyDelete